Sunday, January 29, 2006

The guy walks into a bar and pulls up a stool next to a stunningly beautiful redhead. As he orders his drink, he glances at her and notices that she looks really sad. He swings in her direction and says, "Hi there. I don't mean to intrude but you look like you may have lost your best friend. Would you care to talk about it?" She looks up from her drink and replies, "I am sad. Broken hearted really. After 10 years of marriage my husband has left me for good. He said I was too kinky for him and he just couldn't take it anymore." The guy says to her, "My God. That's amazing. My wife just left me for the very same reason. She said she couldn't stand for my perverted demands another day." The redhead looked him in the eye and said, "Well, we seem to have a lot in common. Why don't we finish our drinks and duck around the corner to my place and see if we really do have the same interests?" Upon arriving at her apartment she excuses herself telling him, "I'll be just a minute while I put on something a bit more comfortable. Fix yourself a drink and I'll be right back." About ten minutes pass and she returns dressed in a leather mask, a vinyl body suit, a feather boa, seven inch stiletto heels and carrying a long black whip and a length of heavy rope. She glances around the room and sees the guy exiting her apartment, halfway out the door. "HEY", she yells at him, "I thought we were going to get kinky here!" He looks back at her and replies, "Kinky? I already fucked your cat and shit in your purse. I'm outta here!"

No comments: